Kerala Honeymoon Tour Packages Rs. 9,999/- Per Person
Fondly known as God’s own land, Kerala is one of the most popular holiday destinations in India. Surrounded by Keralaputras (coconut trees), Kerala is famous for exquisite lakes, evergreen landscapes, marvelous backwaters, wonderful handicrafts, rich flora & fauna, supreme hill stations. Kerala is also famous for its Ayurveda. Famous amongst honeymooners, every year many tourists avail Kerala honeymoon tour packages for witnessing the variety of nature has to offer. During Kerala tour one can enjoy nearby locations included in packages like Alleppey, lies on the edge of the Ashtamudi Lake, with several freshwater rivers crossing it. Alleppey is a home to several miscellaneous birds and animals.
The place is popular worldwide as leading supplier of coir.Munnar is located at a convergence of three mountains streams named Nallathani, Mudrapuzha and Kundala. Its sprawling tea plantation, winding lanes and picture –book towns make this place popular as resort town. A perfect hill station for newly-weds.
Day 1: Arrival in Cochin– Munnar
Arrive in Cochin to warm welcome and proceed on a drive (130 kms/ 4 hour approx.) through a picturesque countryside to Munnar. Upon arrival, check into the hotel followed by a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 2: Munnar
Enjoy a city tour of Munnar visiting places such as the Christ Church, Mattupetty dam, Pothamedu, Devikulam etc. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure relaxing at the hotel followed by a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 03: Munnar- Alleppey
After breakfast, check out of the hotel. Drive to Alleppey and reach by afternoon. Check into the House Boat and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure or take an optional cruise on the backwaters. Stay overnight at the House boat.
Day 4: Alleppey – Cochin
After breakfast move to Cochin for the onwards Journey .
Hotel Details :-
|Munnar||Le Calestium/Similar||Misty Mountain/Similar|
|Alleppey||Cozy Regency/Similar||Indrapastham Houseboat/Similar|
• 02 Nights accommodation in Munnar,
• 01 Night accommodation in Alleppey,
• Welcome Drink on Arrival
• Complimentary Candle light dinner .
• Daily breakfast & Dinner , All Meals at Houseboat in Alleppey
• All Transfers and Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Vehicle,
• All taxes, Driver Reward, Fuel Charges and Toll Tax.
• Any meals other than those mentioned above.
• Any Airfare / Train fare.
• Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
• Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
• Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
• Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.